Android Application Development Basics
Android Application Development will bring many chances for you, especially if you are looking to become a professional app developer.
- Do you want to develop your career path as an Android developer?
- Do you are seeking career in Android Development and Java programming language?
- Do you want to boost your income or have another source of income?
- Do you want to make app ideas come true on the Google Play Store and reach millions of Android users?
When it comes to mobile, many people have a first thought about Apple (iOS), but you are not, you know better. You might know that the global market share of Android mobile operating systems is more than 74.73% than iOS, according to Globalstats. Therefore, Android is known as one of the most versatile and most used operating systems around the world. Every person uses a handheld device or a cell phone that makes use of Android in all ages. We can see the whole big picture and a lot of potential in the world of Android for individuals who have passion in tech (like us!). You can implement and develop your own apps easily, and show your true potential to the world of tech as well as the world of Google and Android.
You should know:
In 2018, according to Statas and Newzoo:
- A number of Android users is 2.53 billion around the world
- China, India and USA are top 3 countries of all active smartphones are Android
- Samsung is the most popular brand using Android accounted to 37%
- There are over 2,600,000 apps in the Google Play Store
- About 94.24% of the apps available in the Google Play Store are absolutely free
Why should you learn Android Development and take the course?
The course is structured in such way to help you understand a solid and stable foundation for Android Development, Android Studio and Java Programming. In each lecture of the course, you will be given opportunities to practice and build meaningful apps as well as quizzes and challenges which will help your understand of Android Development even further. You do not need to spend long time to learn, with us you can learn in ten weeks. During ten weeks, you will be able to plan, create and develop your own ideas becoming real apps and you never know, you could have it uploading and running on the Google Play Store and be outstanding and instant achievements!
Why do I learn from the course?
By the end of this course, you will know how to build Android applications from start to finish with the following knowledge:
- The architecture of an Android application
- How to use Android Studio
- How to layout the application working on the entire screen sizes for Android.
- How to work with the UI controls in Android
- How to work with Retrofit API, Restful API and Data Store to upload your Android Apps on the Google Play Store and reach millions of android users
- Programming language: Java
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE): Android Studio
- Create 20 apps such as Hello World App, Tai Xiu Game, MP3 App, Movie App and more
- No programming experience needed – We will teach you everything you need to know
- A laptop (Linux, Window, MacOS)
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Android Studio
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 25
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Vietnamese
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Week 1: GETTING STARTED WITH ANDROID DEVELOPMENT
Week 2: Auto Layout in Android
Week 3: Java Core
Week 4: Overview of Activity and Threads
Week 5: ListView, GridView, ExpandableListView & RecyclerView
Week 6: Advanced RecyclerView & Android Architecture Patterns
Week 7: Service, Retrofit & Restful API
Week 8: Data Store
Week 9: Fragment & Dialog
Week 10: Firebase & Final Chappter
Week 11: Demo Day