iOS App Development Basics
Welcome to the iOS App Development Basics
Becoming iOS Developer?
- Maybe you have got a vision, some inspiration and you are ready to learn?
- Or maybe, you want to create your own iOS app?
- Maybe, you want to challenge yourself and do iOS projects in your company?
- Or, maybe you are looking for a complete career change?
Our course will introduce you to iOS app development in Swift 4, a new programming language from Apple, build beautiful iOS apps for iPhone and iPad and serve as your launching point into the iOS development. Even if you have ZERO program.
In the course, you will find lots of geeky humour but also plenty of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand. We will take you step-by-step and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 4 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS developer.
Moreover, you can completely earn money from the application on the App Store, implement projects for clients or apply for iOS programming positions at domestic and foreign companies.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy course now and join the iOS app development basic course.
By the end of this course, you will know how to build the iOS application from start to finish with the following knowledge:
– How to use Xcode
– The architecture of an iOS application
– How to layout the application working on all the screen sizes for iPhone & iPad
– Programming language : Swift 4
– How to work with the UI controls in iOS
- No programming experience needed – We’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A Mac laptop (iMac and Mac mini)
- No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 9
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Vietnamese
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Week 1 - Getting started with iOS Development, Xcode & Interface Builder
Week 2 - Swift Language
Week 3 - Swift Language, Autolayout & Size Classes
Week 4 - Ulkit, UITableView & UICollectionView
Week 5 - Data, Web Service & Restful API
Week 6 - Custom Control & Core Animation
Week 7 - Core Graphics & Map
Week 8 - Multimedia & Multithread
Week 9 - Ads, IAP & Firebase
Week 10 - Final Project
Week 11 - Demo Day